Grab a Backstage Pass with Peatix (WALKABOUT)
Peatix is an online events management and ticketing startup with one mission: to enrich events, empower organisers, and bring communities together through mobile technology. Originally from Japan, Peatix has rapidly expanded into Singapore and South East Asia with more than 17,000 events on its platform in 26 countries.
UPDATE: More slots are now available to attend Backstage Pass! Register quickly for the "Walkabout Tour", tickets sell out fast. The "Waitlist" is not a ticket to the event.
Backstage Pass by Peatix
Join Backstage Pass by Peatix, a community event for organizers and people who make events possible. It's now their sixth session!
For this special #WalkSG edition of Backstage Pass, you'll be in for a treat learning from organizers in the local startup and technology scene on how they use events to build their community.
- JFDI.Asia: Using JFDI.Asia Open House and talks by industry thought leaders to build a community passionate about startups and technology.
- Twitter: Using #Twitter4Women and #TwitterYacht to build a community passionate about social and real-time marketing, and how Twitter can spark conversations that lead to more engaged online and offline communities.
- Google: Using Google Business Groups to build a community passionate about utilising technology to kickstart and scale their businesses.
About our three lovely speakers
- Fannie Kue is the General Manager at JFDI.Asia, Asia's #1 business accelerator. Prior to becoming the GM of the company, she was the Community Manager and ran lots of tech community events. She is also the founder of a fashion startup, where she helps Asia's emerging fashion designers to expand their businesses outside of their home country.
- ShiQi Wu is the Channel Manager at Twitter, everyone's favourite micro-blogging platform. Going beyond the digital world into the realms of reality to connect and engage with their Twitter community here in Singapore, Twitter runs #Twitter4Women and #TwitterYacht events. ShiQi has a depth of experience in the technology and startup space and will share more about Twitter's community-driven initiatives, and how you can use Twitter to create a more engaging event environment.
- Lindsay Taub started with Google in London in 2011. She currently resides in Singapore and is the Program Manager for Google's GBG (Google Business Groups) Women program. GBG Women harnesses the power of communities to help female entrepreneurs kickstart and scale their businesses using technology. When she's not encouraging women to get their businesses online, she can be found karaoke-ing, posting to instagram, or making cotton candy (she runs a small food startup in the UK).
This event is part of Walkabout Singapore.
Walkabout Singapore is a city-wide open house event for technology startups. Check out the spaces, see how the companies work, and meet the people behind the innovative companies of Singapore.
On Friday, June 13th you're invited to swing by hundreds of open offices, take a bus tour of Singapore Agencies and attend special events taking place during the day.Walkabout is FREE and OPEN TO EVERYONE. Join us!
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM SGT
Walkabout Tour Waitlist
- Venue Address
- 111 North Bridge Road #26-01 Peninsula Plaza Singapore 179098 Singapore
Office is on the 26th Floor
Kristine Lauria17 Followers